Here’s an overview of how Dr. Post works with you as an individual:
Part 1 – Assessment
- Start with a professional assessment of your energy. This includes a thorough review of all the factors that add or deplete your energy: current work situation, work history, current health, health history, medical records, genetics, current activities outside of work, relationships with family, significant affiliations, exercise habits, diet, supplements and medicines.
- On the professional side, we may also review employee feedback, peer feedback and performance reviews.
- On the personal side we may review medical records or psychological and preference reports.
Part 2 – Design the Plan to Improve Energy
- Looking at all the information, Dr. Post creates a personalized energy plan with two-part focus: your energy at work, and your personal energy.
- Specific recommendations are made in both arenas.
Part 3 – Implement Plan, Monitor Results, Modify Plan at Key Junctures
- Dr. Post coaches you through the implementation of your plan on a regular basis and may also provide direct clinical or organizational support as part of the package.
We are happy to address any questions you may have.
Return to What We Do